19.10.20

Saodat Abduzakirova: "Here's another truth for you!" #COVID-19


On the Facebook page of Saodat Abduzakirova, the leader of the Public Association for Social Mutual
Support and Human Welfare “Yangi Hayot” published on October 19, 2020, an outcry appeal whose name is not disclosed for security reasons.

Saodat Abduzakirovania wrote: This was sent to me as personal message! Here's another truth for you!

Gentlemen from the Ministry of Health, how do you like it? The clinic Zangiota has been working for half a year, it has been mess and still is! This was personally messaged to me! Here is one more truth! 


Hello Dear Saodat! 

I apologize for contacting you. But I don't know where to write anymore. I wrote to the presidential portal, but no answer. And I beg you to read it! Cry from the heart! Can't be silent! Start from beginning! My mother-in-law felt unwell and had slight increase in temperature on 09/28/2020, called to request a doctor come visit for check up, the Multidisciplinary District Polyclinic at the Republican Society of Sergeli District Branch , located at the address: Tashkent, Sergeli District, Sergeli-2 31A block. But she was told: "Come yourself." My mother-in-law, an elderly person, obediently came to the clinic herself, where, after examining her, she was sent to do an x-ray of her lungs, to another clinic, the


Central Polyclinic No. 37 of the Sergeli District. The next day, 09/29/2020, having come for an x-ray, she stood in line for 3 hours! She was x-rayed and told that it would be ready in 5 days!  The next day 09/30/2020 her condition got worse, a cough appeared and her blood pressure dropped. On the same day, my father-in-law also had a fever, and she called the polyclinic again, where they prescribed Ciprofloxacin and Acyclovir by phone, and they simply said, "Take pills". No dosage, no prescribed prescription form! The worst thing is that she began to take them and next day, 02.10.20e0 closer to noon, she got more ill, the cough intensified and the pressure rose. The father-in-law just had a fever, no coughing.

I called the clinic myself and began to simply beg for help and call a doctor. They told me: "Wait, the doctor will be there." We waited for a few more hours, towards evening I called again, they said: "That's it, the doctor is coming to you." But the doctor never came! And she didn't even call! Although we left all the phone numbers. Why they would promise and give empty hopes? After all, my in-laws are elderly people, they were waiting until late the promised doctor! Of course, I called an ambulance myself. The first ambulance arrived, the doctor, having examined her and father-in-law, said that it was not critical, gave an injection of a lytic mixture from the temperature, and advised to do multispiral computed tomography of the lungs and call a local doctor, and left. 

But my mother-in-law immediately gets worse, and with huge rage I call the ambulance again and call again another brigade. Another ambulance arrived, after examining my in-laws, they urgently hospitalized my in-laws in Zangiota hospital number 1, assuring that they treat very well there, this is a specialized hospital. Having done MSCT there, they revealed more than 25% of lung lesions with a saturation of 94 in both. They put in-laws in different units. And here the HELL began! It is impossible to reach neither the unit or the doctor by phone! We communicated with the mother-in-law through her phone. There was no connection with the father-in-law. Not a single phone in their call center answers! The next day, with great shortness of breath, my mother-in-law got hold of  the phone of her doctor. I phoned him, and he immediately told me to bring the medicine. I found them (for a total cost of about 2 million soums), but that's not the point. I brought the medicine. Along the way, I was looking for my father-in-law. Through the gate, through some window near this damned hospital, I finally found the cell where my father-in-law was. After struggles, on the 3rd day in the same window, I begged for the phone number of his doctor.

I phoned, the doctor said that he was doing well, we would watch him and release him. On the same day, my mother-in-law is transferred to the intensive care unit on a ventilator. She could no longer breathe on her own, and her saturation dropped to 84. This was on the third day in the hospital! No one picks up the phone in intensive care! Somehow, I got through to my mother-in-law. She could hardly breathe, said that the medications that were prescribed to her caused an allergic reaction (my mother-in-law tells me this! Not the doctor!) I asked her to ask the doctor's number, but no one gave her the number. I asked if she was injected with drugs, she said, yes, stabbed with injections me all over, not knowing what exactly being injected. This lasted again 3 days. During these three days, my father-in-law's attending physician himself calls me and says that his sugar level has increased to 25, he fell into a coma, and we are transferring your father to intensive care. How? This man has never had a high sugar level. 

The next two days on weekend, I endlessly called the intensive care unit, but NO ONE picked up the phone. I went there myself, but even in the window they could not find out any news to me. Finally, on Monday, I could reach through, and the doctor said that my father-in-law was in critical condition, that I needed to bring medication and a glucometer to measure blood sugar. I found these medicines and a glucometer in Kibray and handed them over to the transfer point of this hospital. After that, for the rest of the day I called to find out how my father-in-law's condition was, and whether these medications reached. But again, NOBODY! Nobody picked up the phone. The next morning, I started calling all the phones again, and when I finally got through, I found out that my father-in-law had passed away the day before. He came on his feet! No high blood sugar! No shortness of breath! Only fever! How was he killed? On the same day, my mother-in-law felt better, and she called me and asked me to bring something dairy and $50. What for? What kind of non-human asked old woman on a ventilator to bring $ 50? I asked her to find out the doctor's number. I brought and handed over food to her, waiting for the doctor's number to talk about money. In the same place, I went to the morgue for a certificate of the death offather-in-law. But even more NON-HUMANS work there! People are standing under the high gates. Many people. For several hours, or even days. It turns out that you can get a certificate and the body released in 3 hours for $ 500! This is incomprehensible! If not, then wait for more. With a scandal I received this certificate in the evening after closing hours, I said that I would not go anywhere without a certificate, having stood there since noon, intimidated them by the prosecutor's office in order to make a death certificate the next morning and arrange the burial. The next day, running from the registry office to the cemetery, I called both the intensive care unit and the mother-in-law herself about her health, she picked up her phone and said that she felt worse. I started calling the emergency phone, but NOBODY picks up the phone again! The next day, from early in the morning, I again call both my mother-in-law and the intensive care unit. After noon, finally picking up the phone, they told me that my mother-in-law was in critical condition, her oxygen saturation dropped to 50. And half an hour later they called back and said that she had died. WHY? She, too, came on her feet, short of breath. Saturation 94! I am in  tears, tearing apart from pain and powerlessness! And only one question WHY? And again, with a scandal, I obtained a certificate for her. The morgue is a separate topic! At one gate, under which the relatives of the deceased are standing, they release corpses and garbage from the units, from here they issue certificates, and from here the relatives take the bodies, standing in full ANTI-SANITARY conditions for several hours, or even the whole day.

We were invited into the courtyard of the morgue to take bodies, where some corpses are taken out for identification, goodbye and release, and other corpses are immediately brought from the units of this damned hospital. While we were identifying and saying goodbye, they brought in 3 new corpses! New carts with corpses. In 15 minutes! Corpses with notes of name and surname lie on the floor, people step over them and look for their deceased ones. THIS IS NON-HUMAN! THEY ARE NON-DOCTORS! They all, starting with the district clinic, killed, KILLED our parents. What's injected there?  Why do people DIE? Since the opening of the hospital, there are more than a thousand death certificates, we have certificates 905 and 950 with a difference of 1.5 days! Now the number has exceeded 1000. We had a very friendly family. I lived with them for 23 years, and these people became so dear to me! They loved us and our children! Their son, my husband, was away, he is a freight carrier, came to the funeral of his parents. It's scary to look at him! We were all orphaned overnight! In 10 days! In the hospital? Where people should be saved! Why? Advise me. Help! I understand that you can't bring your parents back. But this negligence and inhumanity must be stopped! Where to write ABOUT THIS MESS? Which door to knock on? SCREAM OF PAIN! I’m TORN INSIDE FROM PAIN AND POWERLESSNESS!


(Before reposting, the punctuation and spelling mistakes of the text were corrected)